Attention New Marching Panthers: The new member orientation powerpoint presentation is available on Charms.
Congratulations to our students and staff on being selected as one of this year's National Winner of the “Blue Ribbon Award” for Programs of Excellence, presented by the National Band Association!
Our Band Boosters have been awarded the 2019 Music for All: Advocacy in Action Silver Award for a Parent-Booster Engagement Program. In the inaugural year of this program, MFA received a record-setting 95 submissions from 65 programs representing music programs, schools, and communities across the United States. Visit advocacy.musicforall.org to view all the winners!
Please congratulate the following students who have been selected as ILMEA District
and All State
Musicians when you see them! Honors Band
- Trey Crouse (Alto Saxophone), Ale Jenkins (Clarinet), RyAnne Mikos (Flute)All State Band
- Steven Owens (Baritone Saxophone)Honors Orchestra
- Zoya Stoll (Trumpet), Hannah Risberg (Flute), Riley Bigham (Bassoon)All State Orchestra
- Austin Dichsen (Oboe), Jake Baron (Trombone), Evan Smith (Bass Trombone)Honors Jazz Band
- Kalum Klausner (Baritone Saxophone)
The next General Booster Meeting will be held on Thursday, April 4th
at 6:30 PM in the Smiley Cafeteria. Please come and assist with the continued success of the OTHS Band programs.
Do you want to be notified by e-mail of important band announcements? Here are just a few of the benefits of signing up on the volunteer page: receive important band announcements, notifications of website updates such as new pictures, and notifications of volunteer opportunities. Go to Charms and make sure your personal information is correct.